Looking for an efficient, long-lasting flooring material that looks great and has fantastic stain resistance? Vinyl floors are the perfect solution for busy entryways, kitchens, bathrooms, and other high-moisture locations and today you can find them in more colors and patterns than almost any other flooring material. DC Floors offers a variety of vinyl flooring with installation for whatever project you have in the works.
Why Vinyl Floors?
Moisture and Wear
• The plastic and special coating in a vinyl floor, including Stainmaster Vinyl Flooring, naturally repels and resists water damage and stains from liquids like wine that would quickly ruin a wood, stone, or even a ceramic floor.
• These days, vinyl flooring looks better than ever and comes in textures and thicknesses that can sometimes make it hard to tell apart from pricier materials. For instance, take a quick look at our stone vinyl flooring patterns or wood vinyl flooring patterns. Besides natural shades, there are all kinds of traditional decorative designs, colors, and styles available.
Durable and Comfortable
• Vinyl tends to be warmer on cool mornings than hardwood or tile, and the natural cushion of vinyl tiles is easy on the feet. The thick wear layer on the surface of the flooring allows it to resist scuffing and ripping and hold up under years of heavy foot-traffic.
• At DC Floors, we have vinyl tile flooring, vinyl plank flooring, and vinyl sheet flooring to fit any size room. We’ll work fast to make sure that your new floor is in and finished as quickly as possible.
Still Not Sure?
If you aren’t sure what material has the look, quality, and durability that you need our team would be happy to help. We can show you samples of different materials available for immediate installation and can even send a craftsman to your home to offer a free in-home evaluation and cost estimate. Other materials that you may want to consider include:
• Laminate floors – Get the same great look and stability you expect from stone or hardwood in a convenient, easy to install package.
• Hardwood floors – Classic and long lasting, hardwood floors are a great investment that can last decades.
• Carpet – Cozy and inviting with all kinds of colors to choose from.
• Tile — Great colors and patterns are available for these durable, water resistant materials.
Always Ready to Help
It can be a challenge to find a contracting company with decent prices and great follow through who you can trust to take care of your home. DC Floors is that company.
We are working hard to change the flooring and construction industry in Sacramento County. Instead of salesmen, we have craftsmen who will listen to you and make sure they understand your needs as will walk you through your entire project from start to finish. We can help you at every stage of the process, whether you are looking at designs, getting estimates, or need installation done fast. If you are in Sacramento County, reach us at 916-893-5535. Just give us a call to see what difference DC Floors can make for you.